본 내규는 ICT 플랫폼학회 논문지에 게재할 논문심사에 관한 사항을 규정함을 목적으로 한다.
논문이 투고되면 논문편집위원회(이하 위원회)의 위원장(이하 위원장) 및 부위원장은 본 학회의 설립목적과 일치하는 분야의 논문인가를 검토한 후, ICT 플랫폼 및 관련 분야의 논문이면 심사에
회부하고, 그렇지 않으면 그 사유를 명시하여 저자에게 반려한다.
부위원장은 투고논문의 관련주제에 해당되는 전문분야 편집위원에게 논문을 배정하며, 편집위원은 본 학회 논문심사위원 운영풀에서 논문 1편당 2인 이상의 심사위원을 선정하여 심사를
- 1. 심사위원은 심사위촉 최장 30일(보통논문), 또는 최장 20일(긴급논문) 이내에 심사 완료를 원칙으로 하고, 해당분야 편집위원은 심사종결 후 7일 이내에 최종 판정을 하여야 한다.
- 2. 해당분야 편집위원은, 제4조 1항에 의한 최장 심사일 까지 심사 결과를 제출하지 않을 경우 대체 심사위원을 선정하거나 직접심사 등 필요한 조치를 취할 수 있다. 만약 대체 또는 직접
심사의 경우에는 추가로 20일을 초과 할 수 없다.
- 3. 일반 논문의 경우, 1차 논문심사의 심사판정 결과는 채택, 수정 후 채택, 수정 후 재심, 채택불가 중 하나로 판정하고, 2차 심사판정은 채택, 채택불가의 가, 부 만을
- 4. 긴급 논문의 경우, 1차 논문심사의 심사판정 결과는 채택, 수정 후 채택, 채택불가 중 하나로 판정하고, 2차 심사판정은 채택, 채택불가의 가, 부 만을 판정한다.
- 5. 해당분야 편집위원의 1차 심사 결과가 채택 또는 수정 후 채택 일 경우, 신속한 출판을 위해 해당 논문은 심사위원에게 재심사를 의뢰하지 않고 수정 상태 등을 편집위원이 확인한 후
채택을 판정할 수 있다 또한 수정 후 재심일 경우에는 수정 후 재심을 판정한 심사위원에게 재심을 의뢰한다. 이 경우 심사 기간은 최장 20일 이내 심사 완료를 원칙으로 한다. 여기서,
심사결과가 수정 후 채택이나 수정 후 재심일 경우 논문의 저자는 반드시 수정답변서와 수정된 논문을 함께 제출해야 한다. 일반 논문의 경우 심사결과 통지후 60일 이내, 긴급 논문의 경우는
30 이내에 수정본을 제출하여야 하며, 심사기간 연장이 추가로 필요한 저자는 사무국에 통보하여 사유를 알리고 연장요청을 해야 한다.
- 6. 1차 및 2차 심사과정 중 심사결과가 2인 이상 채택불가이면 자동으로 채택불가로 판정되어 본 학회 논문지에 게재할 수 없다. 다만 1인이 채택불가이면 해당분야 편집위원은 직접
판정하거나 심사위원1명을 추가 선정하여 동일 논문에 대하여 재심을 의뢰할 수 있다. 여기서, 채택불가로 판정한 심사위원은 동일 논문을 재심사하지 않는 것을 원칙으로 한다. 단 이러한
경우에도 추가 심사기간 30일을 초과할 수 없다.
일련의 심사절차가 마무리 되면 해당 논문의 심사결과에 대해 위원장이 교신저자 및 지정된 투고자에게 통보한다.
위원회에서 게재 확정된 논문은 각 논문에 대하여 가장 먼저 기입된 저자를 제1저자로 하고 그 다음에 기입된 저자를 순서대로 제 2저자, 제 3저자 등으로 한다. 해당 논문에 대한 기여도는
교신저자가 따로 지정할 수 있으며, 이에 대한 결정은 교신저자가 책임을 진다. 논문편집 시 각 논문의 첫 페이지 하단에는 교신저자를 표기할 수 있다.
최종적으로 게재가로 판정된 논문에 대하여 교신저자는 논문집필요강을 준수하여 출판본 논문 양식에 맞춰 제출해야 한다. 그 후 위원회의 의결을 거쳐 게재순서 및 게재날짜 등 출판에 필요한 제반사항을
최종 결정하여 본 학회 논문지에 출판한다.
논문심사 위원 위촉에 관하여 위원회의 위촉내용은 외부에 공개하지 않는다.
논문의 심사료는 일반심사료의 경우 20,000원 그리고 긴급심사료의 경우 30,000원으로 한다.
국내외 저명과학자의 논문을 초청논문으로 게재할 수 있다. 이때 초청논문은 일반논문과 동일하게 심사된다. 다만, 국내외 저명과학자의 여부는 위원회에서 판단한다.
본 규정에서 정하지 않은 사항에 대하여는 편집위원회의 결정에 따른다.
(1) 본 규정은 2013년 5월 16일부터 시행한다.
Instructions for AuthorsGENERAL GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT
This document provides a summary of the information necessary for submitting a manuscript. Authors are
requested to refer to the complete version on "Information for Authors" in Korean at
It accepts original research manuscripts in the academic and industrial fields of platform technologies
related with Information Communication Technology (ICT) and other applied fields in mathematics,
engineering and sciences to investigate specific methodologies and develop technologies that will
contribute to the development of the future infrastructure.
Among all authors of each submitted manuscript, the ICT Platform Society (ICTPS) recommends that at least
one should be a member of the ICTPS. If you have doubts during submission, contact the office of
(1) Duplicate Publication
The papers already published to other scientific journals or periodicals are not considered for publication. The published paper to this journal should not be submitted to other scientific journal.
- Authorship: Authors who meets all of following conditions can be listed: 1) substantial contributions to conception and design, or acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data; 2) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and 3) final approval of the version to be published.
- Conflict-of-Interest Statement: If there are any conflicts of interest related to individual author’s commitments or project support, it should be clarified and described in the manuscript.
(2) Submitting Original Papers and Plagiarism Policy
All authors are supposed to submit the manuscript containing original contents. The manuscript which has not been simultaneously submitted to, nor published in any other publication channels, solely can be accepted. If the same paper is found appearing or published in any other publication, the paper will be automatically rejected. Authors very briefly indicate how the new submission offers substantial novel contributions beyond those of the previously published paper(s) or proceedings. We strictly prohibit plagiarism and self-plagiarism. If plagiarism is found in a paper in review or in the publication, the Editorial Board of the JPT will immediately investigate the case. The severe penalty will be imposed on the author(s) related to the plagiarism case based on the investigation.
(3) Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
JPT offers extended versions of a selected number of papers among the presented papers at the ICT Platform Society's conferences. Both conference and journal versions obey to the publication ethics referred to as ICT Platform Society Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statements.
An electronic version (MS Word DOC or PDF) should be written in English, intended for publication and
prepared as described in "Manuscript Requirements", along with a cover letter containing the
corresponding author's details. Authors are kindly requested to use our MS Word template for preparing
their manuscripts. All JPT style files for manuscript submission are available on our website at
http://jpt.ictps.org/. Manuscripts should be submitted via the online manuscript submission website,
with copyright transfer agreement and author’s checklist. Copyright transfer agreement gives a
permission to the ICTPS to publish their manuscript to the JPT.
Criteria for acceptance will be appropriateness to the field of the Journal, as described in the Aims
and Scope, taking into account the merit of the content and presentation. The number of pages of
submitted manuscripts is limited to 20 (using the appropriate Word). Manuscripts should be clearly
written. Abstracts should be self-contained and informative of what was learned from the research.
Rigorous argument and presentation are expected throughout.
There is no strict limit on the number of articles that may be submitted by the same author(s). However, it is our journal's policy to provide an opportunity for all interested and quality authors to publish their research results in our journal. Therefore, the Editorial Board retains the right, depending on the circumstances, to reject all submissions featuring the same author(s) that appear too frequently during the course of the year.
Manuscripts will be refereed in the manner customary with scientific journals before being accepted for publication. Upon receiving a manuscript, three members or less including the associate editor of the Editorial Board will examine it and if the manuscript is out of scope of the journal or does not meet the basic criteria for a journal article, it will be immediately rejected without further review (please note that this process may take up to one month to complete due to the large number of received submissions). Otherwise, the Editor-in-Chief will solicit reviews from two external referees. In this case, the author’s name and affiliation is not disclosed during review process to the reviewers. Based on the reviews, the Editor will make the decision on manuscript acceptance, or solicit additional reviews if the decision in unclear.
A review consists of 6 parts: (1) originality of the paper, (2) technical soundness, (3) significance, (4) clarity of presentation, including the style and English, (5) relevance to the JPT journal, and (6) length (relative to the useful contents of the paper). Associated with each of the above 6 parts should be a rating from -2 to 2 with 0 being the average as follows:
- 2: Strong Accept (As good as any top paper in reputable journals)
- 1: Accept (Comparable to good papers in reputable journals)
- 0: Marginal (I don't like it, but I won't object if others like it)
- -1: Reject (I would argue to reject this paper)
- -2: Strong Reject (Definitely detrimental to the journal quality if accepted)
The review process can be repeated till two times if the request of revision is suggested by reviewers.
If the re-review is repeated more than one time, it may not be considered for publication. If all
reviewers do not agree to accept the journal, it may not be also considered for publication. Usually the
first review process ends within two months. The reviewer should make a recommendation to the handling
editor, stating whether he/she thinks that the paper is acceptable, or what could be done to make it
acceptable. The overall recommendation might be:
- Reject: The paper is regarded not suitable for publication in the KAIS Journal. The author(s) may be encouraged to incorporate the changes suggested by the reviewers and resubmit the paper as a new paper.
- Resubmit after a major revision and a second round of review is necessary. Author(s) should prepare a revision and resubmit it for a second round of review by the same set of reviewers. A letter explaining the changes made in the revised paper will be required from the author(s) if they choose to send in a revised paper. This letter will accompany the revised paper and be sent to the same set of reviewers.
- The paper requires minor changes. Author(s) will be asked to revise the paper and resubmit with a letter to the handling editor, explaining changes made to address the reviewers' comments. The revised paper will not go through another round of review. The handling editor will make the recommendation for publication to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Accept. The paper is accepted as it is. Or the paper should be accepted but there are some potential improvements that the author(s) have the option to make.An
The ICTPS has published JPT Journal since December 2013. The JPT is issued quarterly and published in March 30, June 30, September 30, and December 30.
(1) After acceptance
Authors of the accepted papers are responsible to submit a camera-ready paper in electronic form, both in source (MS Word) and PDF formats, according to the "Instructions for Camera-Ready Papers", which may be downloaded here (MS-Word version). The corresponding author of each manuscript will receive by email the proofs of his/her manuscript to check. He/she must return the corrected proofs within a week in order to avoid any delays in publishing the regular/special issue. If we have not received a response by then, we will contact the corresponding editors to help chase the author for a reply. After having their corrections incorporated by the typesetter, the proofs will again be sent to authors to check and to ensure that all their corrections are included. It is the responsibility of authors to check and correct the proofs of their manuscripts. Manuscripts cannot be published until they are checked and approved by authors. Also, manuscripts cannot be amended once they are published, except in very exceptional circumstances, so authors should take great care in approving the final version for publication. The finally accepted manuscript will be reviewed by manuscript editor for the consistency of the format and the completeness of references. The manuscript may be revised according to the opinion of the manuscript editor. After publishing, the authors will receive a free electronic copy of the Journal.
(2) Copyright and use agreement
Authors are requested to sign the "Copyright Transfer" agreement before the manuscript may be published. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the manuscript, including reprints, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form, or any other reproductions of similar nature and translations. Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce the manuscript or any part of it, for which copyright exists. It also enable us to defend and enforce authors’ rights against plagiarism, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and, most important for authors’ professional reputation, breach of authors’ moral rights.
The decision on the editing of the journal is made by the Editorial Board. The manuscript may be revised
for the consistency of the editorial work as far as the content is not affected. Every manuscript
submitted is not returned.
The template and instructions can be downloaded at TEMPLATE (DOC, 172 KB).
Statement of Copyright Transfer
The template and instructions can be downloaded at TEMPLATE (PDF, 1,994 KB).
We are providing an online submission and review system in order to improve the efficiency of peer review. Please, click the below Online Submission and Review System URL.
- Online Submission and Review System : https://www.manuscriptlink.com/journals/jpt
CONTACT INFORMATION ON INQUIRY
All correspondence related to the manuscript submission should be addressed to the headquarters office of the Institute below.